Oliver Classic Lathe, 18" x 42"SKU: M615315 2018.002
- M615315 2018.002
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- All cast iron construction reduces vibration
- Sliding headstock allows outboard turning
- Safety guard included
- Digital readout of spindle speed for accurate adjustment
- Frequency inverter drive includes a wide range of spindle speeds
- Reversible motor allows a variety of operations
- Comparator included to allow easy replicate spindle projects
- Optional bed extension mounts in two positions (sold separately)
- Built-in spindle index features 36-positions
Main Motor: 220V, 2HP, 1Ph, 6 Amps
Swing Over Bed: 18"
Distance Between Centers: 42"
Variable Speed: 50-3,200 RPM
Speed Range: 1 50-1,200 RPM
Speed Range: 2 150-3,200 RPM
Spindle: 1-1/4"-8 TPI RH headstock
Indexer: Up to 36 Flutes
Spindle & Tailstock Tapers: MT2
Spindle Bore: 9/16"
Face Plate OD: 6"
Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 42-1/2"
Footprint: 69" x 19"
Overall Dimension: 74"L x 22"W x 55"H
Weight: 725 lbs.
Includes 2 comparator centers, tool rest, safety guard, knockout rod and motor tension rod.