Oliver 14" Band Saw 4620SKU: M615359 4620.003
- M615359 4620.003
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Steel frame design provides ridged, stable support and the large cutting capacity allows many operations including resaw. Controls include an emergency off switch for safer operation.
- Steel frame design provides ridged, stable support
- Large cutting capacity allows many operations including resaw
- Massive trunnion support holds the table in place
- Large cast iron precision ground table provides a solid work surface
- Balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tire helps keep vibration at a minimum
- Easy-to-use blade tracking adjustments
- Rack-and pinion upper blade guide adjustment for quick set-up
- 3 blade-speeds for more cutting options
- Quick release blade tensioning allowing quick set-up and longer blade life
- Rip fence is standard equipment as an added value
Blade Speed: 1,480/2,300/3,240 FPM
Wheel Diameter: 14"
Table Dimensions: 16"W x 20"L
Thoat Distance: 13-5/8"
Max Stock Height: 12"
Blade Length: 114"
Blade width: 1/4" to 1"
Table Height at 90°: 38"
Table Tilt: -10° to 45°
Dust Port: 4"
Motor: 1Ph 2HP, 110/220V (14/7 Amps)
Weight: 253 lbs.
Includes miter gauge.