NOVA G3 Comet II Reversible Chuck DISCONTINUEDSKU: M892470 48232
- M892470 48232
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reversible chuck is designed exclusively for use with the Nova Comet II Midi Lathe. It's light weight, and with less overhang, which is perfect for smaller lathe spindles. The small 1.79" body length delivers less overhang from the spindle than the larger geared chucks, reducing stress on the smaller lathe spindle.
- Anti-spindle lock ensures chuck will stay securely mounted on Nova Comet II Midi lathe, during forward & reverse turning applications. Exclusive design for the Comet II Midi Lathe
- Dedicated 1" 8TPI thread; exclusive to fit Comet II Midi Lathe
- Small, compact design minimizes load on smaller spindle & bearings
- Precision machined
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Powerful Geared Grip w/Tuff Lock™ technology; precise, hardened geared action delivers incredible smooth strength; solid, vibration free
- Single-handed operation; chuck key has fast, positive location, easy & comfortable to use; more time spent turning & less time spent preparing
- Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel, w/polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances
Includes chuck key (pinion), woodworm screw, 50mm jaw set, M6x6 c/sunk screws, 3mm & 4mm Allen key & manual.