Morse Matrix II Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade, 64" x 1/2" x 10/14TSKU: M537805 3934130640
- M537805 3934130640
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- 64 Inch (5 Feet 4 Inch)
- On Sale
- Colbalt Metal Powder
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Matrix II blades are ideal for cutting materials with easy to moderate machinability. Matrix II bi-metal band saw blades offer good value in maintenance shops and small fabricating shops.
- Variable pitch teeth handle a wide range of application sizes
- Good general purpose metal cutting blade
- Moderate cost-per-blade low cost-per-cut
Applications: Aluminum castings, carbon steel, structural steels
Material Type: Matrix II
Tooth Set Style: 0° Rake
Blade Length: 64" (5'4")
Blade Width: .50"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 10/14 TPI
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Colbalt Metal Powder which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.