Morse Matrix II Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade, 64" x 1/2" x 10/14TSKU: M537805 3934130640
- M537805 3934130640
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- 64 Inch (5 Feet 4 Inch)
- On Sale
- Colbalt Metal Powder
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Matrix II blades are ideal for cutting materials with easy to moderate machinability. Matrix II bi-metal band saw blades offer good value in maintenance shops and small fabricating shops.
- Variable pitch teeth handle a wide range of application sizes
- Good general purpose metal cutting blade
- Moderate cost-per-blade low cost-per-cut
Applications: Aluminum castings, carbon steel, structural steels
Material Type: Matrix II
Tooth Set Style: 0° Rake
Blade Length: 64" (5'4")
Blade Width: .50"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 10/14 TPI
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Colbalt Metal Powder which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.