Morse Band Saw Blade Stock Roll, 100' x 1/4" x 14T
- M877072 163214100C
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. However, we may be able to find a suitable replacement. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
QUIKSILVER® (HEF) Carbon Flexback Band Saw Blades are ideal for wood production cutting and short production/maintenance/general purpose applications using low alloy steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel with individually hardened tooth tips
- More fatigue resistant than carbon hard back
- Low cost-per-blade/low cost-per-cut in wood
- Low cost-per-blade/higher cost-per-cut in tougher materials
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 sfm
Applications: Wood, plastic, cork, composition board, plywood, aluminum, non-ferrous metals, low alloy steel
Material Type: QS HEF Carbon
Tooth Set Style: Raker or Variable Pitch
Blade Length: 100' Stock Roll
Blade Width: 0.25"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 14 TPI