Miller Millermatic 212 Auto-Set MIG Welder DISCONTINUED
Miller SKU: M566420 907-405
- M566420 907-405
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
2-in-1 machine welds material from 22 ga. to 3/8"T in 1 pass. Auto-Set™ automatically sets welder to the proper parameters. Use manual mode to set weld parameters for broader applications.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system
- Infinite voltage control replaces tap settings for dial in precision
- Compatible w/Spoolmatic® 15A/30A spool gun
- Line Voltage Compensation keeps welding output constant
- EZ-Access™ consumable storage w/parameter chart
- EZ-Change™ low cylinder rack eliminates lifting cylinders
- Solid-state contactor circuit makes wire electrically cold until trigger is pulled
- 3-yr. mfr.'s warranty
- Larger work area w/15' M-25 gun
- USA made
208/230V, 1 phase.
Rated output: @ 60% duty cycle, 160 amps @ 24.5 VDC, @ 30% 210 amps @ 22 VDC.
Output range (DC) 30-210.
Wire speed range 50-700 ipm.
Unit size 30"H x 19"W x 40"D.
Weight 178 lbs.
Includes 15' 250 amp M-25 MIG gun, 10' work cable w/clamp, 7' power cord & plug, Argon mix regulator/flow gauge w/hose, extra contact tips, factory-installed EZ-change low cylinder rack, .030/.035 in reversible drive roll, material thickness gauge, plus set-up & operation CD.