Miller Digital Performance Welding Helmet, BlackSKU: M566311 282-000
- M566311 282-000
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
ClearLight™ Lens Technology optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states. 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating allows for a lighter light state while not welding — keeping the helmet down — maximizing safety and productivity.
- Three independent arc sensors provide consistent lens response for obstructed or low amp welding
- Three operating modes: weld, cut and grind
- Headgear provides extensive adjustability settings and a pivoting top for better fit and comfort
- Digital controls easily allow welder to adjust shade, delay and sensitivity.
- Auto-on/off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Quick release cover lens allows for easy replacement of cover lenses.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA and CE standards
- Miller's 3-year True Blue Warranty
Viewing Field: 7.22 sq. in.
Arc Sensors: 3
Reaction Time: 1/20,000
Shell Material: Nylon
Shade Range: 5-8 (cut), 8-13 (weld)
TIG Rating: 5 amps
Size: 9.5"W x 8.5"H x 12"L
Weight: 1.06 lbs.
Warranty 3 Years
Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and bag.