Midwest Practical Electricity & Electronics TrainerSKU: W682440 D4000
- W682440 D4000
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Midwest Students gain an awareness of electrical and electronic fundamentals. They address symbols and schematics, multimeters, magnetism, voltage, current, resistance, potentiometers, series and parallel circuits and working devices such as motors, solenoids and generators.
- All circuits completed w/banana jack connections - no tools required!
- System is safety fused & grounded for maximum student safety
- Includes on-board power supplies & pre-mounted components
- 3 removable component modules mount to instrumentation panel
Main instrumentation panel includes 5-10 VDC power supply, 12-24 VAC power supply, variable potentiometer, electromagnet, magnetic and compass platforms and storage area for testing instruments.
7-10 day curriculum has 21 units of activities and experiments, word activity worksheets, quiz worksheets, lab inquiry worksheets, student note worksheets, pre- and post tests and instructor's guide.
Trainer for grades 6-12.
Includes main instrumentation panel, 3 component modules, curriculum & accessories (14 multi-patch connection cords, magnetism platform, compass platform, weight module, instructors spare parts kit, faulted patch cords, grounded power line cord & portable digital multimeter).