littleBits RVR Topper KitSKU: M505109 680-0535
- M505109 680-0535
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Sphero RVR + littleBits Topper Kit combines the best of Sphero with the best of littleBits in an easy and approachable kit that allows you to fully utilize RVRs onboard capabilities with littleBits adaptability to create your own inventions.
- Purchase one kit per RVR and allow your groups to combine both programming with engineering design principles
- Utilize RVRs onboard power source to power your littleBits invention and make it mobile with RVRs all terrain treads
- Program RVRs IR sensors to interact with the littleBits IR remote trigger to create mazes, gates and other inventions
- Connect littleBits’ newest bit - micro:bit adapter to program both littleBits and RVR in the same platform - Microsoft MakeCode or micro:bit python editor
- Promotes collaboration - assign one group the programming and another engineering and see what the can create together
- Back to the Future In this activity, you will turn RVR into the DeLorean Time Machine from the “Back to the Future” movie trilogy!
- Robot Wranglers Your task is to construct a semi-autonomous box-moving robot using Sphero RVR and littleBits.
- Gatekeeper In this activity, you will use RVR and the littleBits RVR topper kit to create and test a gatekeeping invention.
- Microsoft MakeCode is a free, open source platform for creating engaging computer science learning experiences that support a progression path into real-world programming. Students new to coding can start with colored blocks that they can drag and drop onto their workspace to construct their programs.
- micro:bit Python editor is designed with teachers and learners in mind: you can easily enlarge the text size for sharing on a large screen or whiteboard, download projects as Python text files or .HEX files ready to flash onto a micro:bit. It also works with micro:bit classroom.
Students: Recommended that 1-4 students can work with each kit and a RVR.
P3 power bit
p7 power bit
2x Proximity Sensor
Single USB cable
Split USB cable
Hook and loop Bit Shoes
Adhesive Bit Shoes
lB mounting board
1 Quick Start Guide
RVR and micro:Bit, sold separately.