Kreg Shelf Pin Jig, 5mm KitSKU: M793898 KMA3220
- M793898 KMA3220
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
If you're adding shelf pin holes to an existing piece of furniture or building shelves from scratch, the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig is the perfect tool for the job. Unlike other shelf pin guides, the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig features hardened steel drill guides which ensure precise and straight drilling, so you get solid 4-corner secure shelving.
The Shelf Pin Jig also includes a dual position adjustable fence for custom hole placement, a locating pin for quick and accurate spacing reference, a handy jig extender which lets you connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together for high-speed production work, and an ultra sharp 5mm brad-point bit with depth collar which can be stored on the bottom side of the Shelf Pin Jig when not in use.
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides (Mfr.'s lifetime warranty) Unlike thin and flexible guides, the hardened steel drill guides of the Kreg Shelf-Pin Jig ensure each and every hole you drill is perfectly straight and true.
- Perfect for Building or Adding Holes to Existing Furniture Compact size is perfect for adding additional shelf pin holes in existing furniture. Need more length for additional speed? Connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together with the included Jig Extender.
- Quick Switch Fence (tool-free) The built-in Quick Switch Fence can be easily removed and switched to the other side of the jig. Dual fence spacings let you adjust for your unique project.
- Standard Hole Size/Spacing Hardened Steel Drill Guides are placed a standard 32mm apart.
Includes shelf pin jig, locating pin, jig extender, specialized 5mm drill bit, depth collar, allen wrench, four 5mm shelf pins & instruction manual.