Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill GuideSKU: M793879 KJMICRODGB
- M793879 KJMICRODGB
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide lets you create compact, low profile pocket holes in the same Kreg Joinery applications where you'd use standard Kreg pocket holes, and in a variety of other applications, too. You also have the ability to tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs where standard pocket holes simply can’t go.
- Compatible with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig K3, K4, K4MS, K5 and K5MS
- Features black color to differentiate from the standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, for creating fully-pluggable pocket holes in 1/2" thick material
- Drill 2 holes in extremely narrow stock, down to 1"W, creating a much stronger joint
Adjustability: 9/16", 7/8", 1 7/16" hole spacing
Capacity: Materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick
Compatibility: Pocket-Hole Jig K3, K4, K4MS, K5, K5MS, Kreg Pan-Head (SPS) Pocket-Hole Screws, Portable Base
Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide
Micro drill bit with stop collar
Sample screw pack.