JET Vertical Milling Machine, 1 PH
JET SKU: M485703 JTM-2
- M485703 JTM-2
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ mercury, lead, cadmium
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Frame of sturdy, hardened steel (meehanite) casting with precision-bored and honed milling head for powerful, accurate milling.
- Large dia. quill is chromed
- High-precision spindle bearings
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- 1-piece quill pinion & shaft
- Precision-ground table
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Fine handwheel downfeed, lever downfeed
- Double knee & table locks
- Ram equipped w/double locks
- Saddle features 1 lock
- Precision-hardened & scraped ways
- 3-stage power downfeed w/automatic stop
- Dish in base w/internal coolant sump
115/230V, 2 HP, 1 phase, 1 speed.
Spindle taper R-8.
Speed 80 to 3,500 rpm.
Quill 16, diameter 3.375".
Travel 5". Travel to table 17-1/2", to column 19" & 6-3/4".
Downfeeds per revolution of spindle 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006".
Head movement 90° R&L, 45° F&B.
Collet capacity 1/8" to 7/8".
Table size 9" x 42".
T-slots 3, size 5/8", centers 2-1/2".
Longitudinal table travel 30".
Cross travel 12".
Travel of knee 16", overarm 12-1/4".
Max. weight of workpiece 550 lbs.
Tool size 57"W x 64"D x 81"H.
Tool weight 2,200 lbs.
Includes chromed dovetail style ways, 1-shot lubrication system, way covers, draw bar & tool box w/tools.
Please specify voltage. 230V will be shipped if not specified.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and mercury, lead, cadmium, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.