JET Shear, Brake & Roll Machine 40"L
- M485812 SBR-40M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JET innovation allows machine shop professionals the ability to perform several vital tasks with a single compact machine. The Combination Shear, Brake and Roll handles the jobs of three separate machines, adding tremendous versatility to your metal forming operation, without crowding the shop floor.
- Combination shear, brake and roll in one compact machine
- Right or left hand operation
- Shear can be used for mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, lead, plastic and zinc
- Brake is equipped with easily removable fingers that permit angle, channel, box and other complex bending operations
- Slip rolls are precision turned and ground with wire grooves
- Spring-loaded work hold down
- Back gauge
- Dual edge shear blade
- Cast iron table and frame
- Steel handles and rolls
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
Mild Steel Capacity: 20 gauge
Shearing Capacity: 40" x 20 gauge
Bending Capacity: 40" x 20 gauge
Rolling Capacity: 40" x 20 gauge
Size of Slip Roll: 40"L x 1-5/8" dia.
Male dies: 8
Female dies: 1
Width of Upper Dies: 1", 2", 2", 4", 6", 7", 8", 12"
Upper Die Height: 4-3/4"
Minimum Forming Radius: 1"
Wire Grooves: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Base Dimensions: 16-1/2"L x 43"W
Overall Dimensions: 56"L x 23"W x 30"H
Weight: 575 lbs.
Shown with stand, sold separately.