JET Shear, Brake & Roll Machine 30"L
JET SKU: M485811 SBR-30M
- M485811 SBR-30M
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
JET innovation allows machine shop professionals the ability to perform several vital tasks with a single compact machine. The Combination Shear, Brake and Roll handles the jobs of three separate machines, adding tremendous versatility to your metal forming operation, without crowding the shop floor.
- Combination shear, brake and roll in one compact machine
- Right or left hand operation
- Shear can be used for mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, lead, plastic and zinc
- Brake is equipped with easily removable fingers that permit angle, channel, box and other complex bending operations
- Slip rolls are precision turned and ground with wire grooves
- Spring-loaded work hold down
- Back gauge
- Dual edge shear blade
- Cast iron table and frame
- Steel handles and rolls
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
Mild Steel Capacity: 20 gauge
Shearing Capacity: 30" x 20 gauge
Bending Capacity: 30" x 20 gauge
Rolling Capacity: 30" x 20 gauge
Size of Slip Roll: 30"L x 1-1/2" dia.
Male dies: 7
Female dies: 1
Width of Upper Dies: 1", 2", 3", 4", 4", 6", 10"
Upper Die Height: 4-3/4"
Minimum Forming Radius: 3/4"
Wire Grooves: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Base Dimensions: 14-1/2"L x 32-3/8"W
Overall Dimensions: 40"L x 16"W x 24"H
Weight: 286 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog