JET ESR-1650-1T, 50" x 16 Gauge Electric Slip Roll 1Ph
JET SKU: 756027
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Rugged frame and base ensure that hardened polished, high-carbon steel rolls on the JET Electrical Power Slip Roll deliver smooth, even results. All electrical and rotating parts are designed to enhance operator safety and comfort during use. Easy setup and operation, this is a must-have for any HVAC or fabrication shop..
- Perfect tool for sheet metal forming in HVAC and FAB-shops
- Roll drive is controlled by foot pedal for immediate forward and reverse action
- Rolls are made of hardened polished high-carbon steel.
- Forming roll has attached position scale for equal pressure adjustment
- Heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base insure precise sheet metal rolling.
- Easy to setup and operate
- Convenient foot-control assembly with emergency-button
- All electrical and rotating parts are designed for safety and ease of use
- Satety Brake
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty