This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
JET Small saw easily moves to various workstations to complete cutting operations throughout the shop or on the job site. Durable cast iron construction. Quickly cuts small solids, tubing and structural shapes, with a smooth, mill-like finish.
- Full-blade guard for safety
- Main power switch w/removable safety key
- Sturdy oil bath gear box design
- Magnetic starter w/overload protection
- Double self-centering vise w/dual jaws for burr-free cuts
- Cuttinghead swivels up to 45° for miter cuts
- Control handle w/built-in spring-loaded trigger switch
- Adjustable work stop for repetitive cutting lengths
Belt 9" dia. Speed 52 rpm. Vise opening 2-11/16". Cutting capacity: @ 90° 2-1/2" rnd., 2-1/4" sq. Cutting capacity: @ 45° 2" rnd., 1-1/2" sq. Tool size 30"L x 17"W x 32"H. Tool weight 145 lbs. 115V, 1 HP, 1 Phase.
Includes flood coolant system w/removable tray, double self-centering vise, adjustable work stop & blade guard. Cut-off wheel sold separately.