JET 16 Gauge Foot Shear
JETSKU: M486042 FS-1652J
- M486042 FS-1652J
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Foot shear with high quality, hardened and tempered stainless steel blades are ideal for precision shearing of mild steel up to 16 gauge. Adjustable hold down clamp keeps materials secure during operation to prevent errors, and compound leverage allows user to perform work within the machine's rated capacity with ease.
- High-quality cast-iron grade frame eliminates deflection across blade-span and blade frame work
- Precise bed and beam alignment assures working accuracy
- Upper blade is 4-way; bottom blade is two-way
- Rear depth gauges with micro adjustment for precise measurements
- 16 gauge max. capacity for mild-steel
- 14 gauge max. capacity for aluminum and copper alloys
- 20 gauge max. capacity for stainless steel
Sheet capacity 52" (mild steel)
Shearing capacity: 52"L
Back gauge capacity 25-1/2"
Front gauge capacity 28"
Cutting blade: 52"L
Overall size 62-1/4"L x 72"W x 41-1/2"H
Weight 1,220 lbs.
Includes hardened stainless steel blades.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.