JET 12" Disc Sander Model J-4400
JET SKU: M961511 J-4400A
- M961511 J-4400A
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Disc Sander
- lead, titanium dioxide ^^ lead
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fine finishing requires a skilled hand. This JET Industrial Disc Finishing Machine enables you to put both metal and wood to the disc, with equally superior results. A fully machined, balanced disc eliminates vibration, and the defects that might otherwise occur. Achieve plain and compound mitering for unique finishes.
- For added safety, the J-4400A follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements to be certified by CSA Group
- Optimum speed of 1960 RPM, which is ideal for both metal and wood finishing
- Fully machined balanced disc runs vibration free
- Plain and compound miters are easily obtained by using the standard die cast aluminum miter gauge
- Large cast iron slotted table
- Easy to read scale shows exact degree of table tilt
- Miter gauge
- Heavy duty one piece steel stand
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
Disc Diameter: 12"
Disc Speed: 1,960 rpm
Disc Table Tilt: 45° down, 20° up
Disc Table Size: 12"L x 16-3/8"W
Table Slots: 3/8" x 3/4"
Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph
Motor Voltage: 115
Motor Phase: 1
Overall Dimensions: 16"L x 19"W x 43"H
Weight: 175 lbs.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be sipped if not specified.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, titanium dioxide , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.