Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed.
Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The JET ProShop Table Saw offers features you expect from a high-end cabinet saw, in the compact design of a contractor-style machine. The redesigned transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts.
- Newly designed arbor lock to change blades quickly and easily
- Quick release riving knife for hassle free riving knife changes
- Improved dust shroud around blade for greater dust collection
- Convenient, magnetic paddle switch for the safest operation possible
- Innovative single belt design for easier belt tensioning and reduced vibration.
- Motor reset switch conveniently relocated to the power switch, instead of the motor
- Low profile riving knife included
- Redesigned guard for better protection and ease of use
- On board storage for all included accessories
- CSA certified
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Motor Voltage: 230
Prewired Voltage: 230
Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Amps: 14.8
Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
Style (Type): Contractor
Blade Diameter: 10"
Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
Arbor Speed: 4,000 rpm
Maximum Depth Of Cut: 3-1/8", @ 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
Maximum Rip Left Of Blade: 13-1/2"L, 52"R
Table In Front Of Saw Blade At Maximum Depth Of Cut: 8.81"
Maximum Dado: 8"dia., 13/16"W
Miter Gauge Type: T-Slot With Stops
Dust Collection Minimum Cfm Required: 350 cfm
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4
Table Type: Cast Iron
Table Height From Floor: 34-3/4"
Table Size: 20"L x 27"W
Table Size With Extension: 44"L x 27"W
Table Size with Full Extensions: 80"L x 27"W
Includes blade, ProShop fence system, miter gauge, push stick, stand, extension wings, blade guard and splitter.