Industrial Fiber Optics Helium-neon Lasers
Industrial Fiber Optics SKU: M535555 ML820
- M535555 ML820
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Virtually Infinite Shelf Life!
Industrial Fiber Optics Provides 20,000 hours of continuous operation. For individual student lab work or hands-on group demonstrations. Rugged extruded aluminum housing contains laser tube and all power supply components. Has standard 1/4" camera-type threaded hole in bottom for tripod or optical bench mounting. Threaded optics mount over front aperture to facilitate mounting lenses, filters or collimators. Slide shutter over front aperture blocks beam without having to shut off power (as required by US CDRH).
- Rear end cap w/power switch & indicator lamp, fuse holder & line cord w/3-prong grounded plug
- Hard-seal laser tube ensures long, dependable life
- Solid-state power supply mounted on printed circuit board
- Labels & safety features to meet all US CDRH regulations
- Shock-resistant mountings
- Full-length rubber strips along bottom
Class IIIA Helium-neon Laser. 2.0 mW. For shorter exposure times in holography, better fringe visibility for interferometry, greater irradiance for long distance communications and for large area illumination. Excellent beam power stability with less than 5% variance after warm up.