Hummingbird Robotics Bit Classroom Bundle, 12 Premium KitsSKU: M233715 BITCLASSKIT-L-MBIT
- M233715 BITCLASSKIT-L-MBIT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Inspire deep and joyful learning with the micro:bit-powered Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kit! The Hummingbird Robotics Kit is comprised of lights, sensors, and motors which allow students to build a robot out of any materials. The power of Hummingbird is in its flexibility - the same reusable kit can animate a poem, model the human arm, build an autonomous rover, or create a pinball machine. Hummingbird epitomizes a low-floor, high-ceiling approach: absolute beginners can build & program a robot in minutes, but continue learning advanced engineering & programming for years.
All Hummingbird Bit Robotics Kits include:
- Free classroom-tested and standards-aligned learning materials, such as programming tutorials, lesson plans, and printable student activities.
- Out-of-the-box compatibility with all laptops and most tablets.
- Free software that is tested to work with school IT environments.
- Support for 4 blocks-based and 3 text-based programming environments, including Makecode, Python, and Java.
- Electrically protected connectors that allow students to easily add multiple motors, sensors, and LEDs without risk of harm due to incorrect connections.
- Options for online and in-person professional development, including classroom and school district curriculum integration planning.
- Classroom-ready packaging, including sturdy cases, sorting compartments, and stackable containers.
- Products that have been created and validated by National Science Foundation-funded research at Carnegie Mellon University and tested in classrooms with teachers and students.
Large Classroom Bundle (for 24-36 students): 12 Premium Kits + 3 Stacking Containers + Classroom Supplies & Tools
For ages: 9+
Each Premium Kit Includes:
1 Bit Controller
1 Terminal Tool
1 4xAA Battery Holder
1 Green LED
1 Red LED
1 Yellow LED
2 Tri-color LED
2 FS5103B servo
2 FS5103R servo
2 Servo wheels
2 Lego adapters
4 50 cm servo Extension cables
1 Light sensor
1 Sound Sensor
1 Distance Sensor
1 Rotary Sensor
1 User Manual
1 Premium Kit Case
Bluetooth Dongle (one for each controller) is required to use Bit with Windows/Mac with Snap!, Python, or Java.