General Intl 17" Variable Speed Drill PressSKU: M420785 75-165M1
- M420785 75-165M1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Generals’ drill press is a woodworker's dream. It’s loaded with features: mechanical VS with a digital read-out for drilling or sanding, "X" cross-hairs for drilling accuracy, 3-1/8" spindle travel for maximum depth cutting, depth stop, adjustable spindle return spring for repetitive drilling to the same depth. The table features T-slots which allow it to be outfitted with a vise or clamps.
- Adjustable spindle tension return spring
- Built-in laser pointer
- Sturdy design with cast-iron head, base, and table
- High-quality bearings for smooth, vibration-free operation
- Simple hand lever controlled mechanical VS from 280 to 2,100 rpm
- Digital spindle speed display
- Industrial-quality 120V motor
- Chuck with key
- Crank-operated rack and pinion table height adjustment
Drilling capacity/Chuck size 1-1/4"/ 3/4"
Spindle travel 4-3/4"
Spindle distance to table/to base 29"/ 48-5/8"
Table size 13-3/16" x 13-3/16"
Column diameter 3-1/8"
Spindle speeds 280-2100 rpm
Spindle taper MT 3
Overall height 64-3/8"
Base size 20-1/4" x 12"
Motor 3/4 HP, 120V, 6.5A
Weight 161 lbs.
22-piece drill set
9" auger drill bit set
Self-centering pen drilling vise
Drill press tool tray