General Intl 16" VS Scroll Saw with LightSKU: M420935 BT8007
- M420935 BT8007
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Variable speed 16" scroll saw offers versatility and functionality for artful and intricate cuts. The Flex Neck LED lighting system allows you to highlight the work material where you want it. A side storage compartment is built into the housing for spare blades and wrenches.
- Up-front dial allows setting exact cutting speed choice for processing different materials
- Flex-neck LED work light lets you put the light where you want it
- Saw dust blower keeps the cut line clear
- Strong cast iron base for stability and vibration-damping
- Cast aluminum work table tilts 0° to 45° left with up-front locking knob and bevel scale
- Low noise, low vibration
- Patented blade holder accepts both standard 5" pin-end or plain-end scroll saw blades
- Side storage compartment on the housing for spare blades and wrenches
- Top-mounted tensioner knob
- Easy-access motor brushes
- Safety On/Off switch with removable security key
Motor: 120V, 60 Hz, 1.2 amp
No-load variable speed: 400 – 1,600 rpm
Max. cutting capacity (throat depth): 16"
Max. cutting thickness: 2" at 90°
Stroke length: 5/8"
Blade:5" pin-end and plain-end
Saw dust port: 1-1/4"
Weight: 24 lbs.
Includes 2 pin-end blades, 3 mm T-style hex key and 4 mm hex key.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog