General Intl 12" Wood LatheSKU: M420565 160M1
- M420565 160M1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
High quality ribbed cast-iron headstock, tailstock and bed. Precision-machined bed guideways allow the tailstock and tool rest to slide smoothly. Precision-machined, high quality steel spindle, mounted on sealed, permanently lubricated bearings.
- Equipped with plunger-type pin indexing mechanism for reeding and fluting
- Spindle nose is threaded 5/8" at both ends and bored for a "Morse No.2" taper
- Removable headstock cover for access to the spindle and indexing mechanism
- Powerful, totally enclosed, fan cooled industrial motor
- Increase or decrease speed without stopping the machine using the front mounted control lever
- Push-button switch
MOTOR M1 1 HP, 115V, 1 Ph, 12.8 A
SWING-OVER BED CAPACITY 18"
SWING-OVER GAP CAPACITY 21"
MAXIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTERS 38"
FLOOR TO SPINDLE CENTER 41"
NOSE-INBOARD & NOSE-OUTBOARD 1" – 8 tpi
HEADSTOCK & TAILSTOCK TAPER MT #2
TAILSTOCK SPINDLE TRAVEL 2"
SPINDLE SPEEDS 500-3000 rpm
knock out bar
tool rest carriage