General Industrial Flaring Tool DISCONTINUED
General SKU: M417938 155
- M417938 155
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Industrial Flaring Tool is ideal for flaring copper, aluminum and thin-wall tubing for leak-free connections.
- Forms 45° flares in seven common NPT pipe sizes
- Steel screw yoke slips quickly over hardened and plated bars without removing heavy-duty wing nuts
- Yoke has freewheeling plated cone for faster, smoother flaring and greater strength
- Large heavy-duty hardened feed thread for durability
- Bars open quickly for easy tubing insertion/removal
- Extra-long bars fit in vise for easier flaring
For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8" NPT pipe