Full Spectrum H-Series 20x12 Desktop CO2 Laser Cutter and Engraver DISCONTINUED
Full Spectrum SKU: M558115 HOBBY20X12
- M558115 HOBBY20X12
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The H-Series desktop CO2 laser system is designed with the hobbyist and tinkerer in mind but still delivers professional level results. This entry level machine is capable of cutting and engraving a variety of materials with unparalleled ease of use. Using RetinaEngrave, Full Spectrum's own ethernet based controller, sending complex jobs to your laser is as easy as printing to a regular desktop printer.
- Uses industry-leading, RetinaEngrave user software
- Solid metal frame, not plastic
- True 20” x 12” cutting area
- Cut materials like wood, acrylic, leather, fabric, and more, up to 1/4”
- Engrave and mark glass, stone, tile, and more to create endless project possibilities
- Patent pending focusing mechanism allows for fully removable Z floor (allows work on materials too big to fit in machine)
- Direct print software drivers work with any program that prints: CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, PDF - even MS Word
- Air assist connection to blow away smoke at the laser head while laser is cutting
- Innovative safety designs to prevent injury and damage to machine
- See exactly where the cutting will occur with red dot indicator + beam combiner
- Compact design for home workshops and garages
- Weighs only 70 lbs. Easy to transport to maker-faires and events
- Optional rotary attachment for engraving round or curved objects, sold separately
- Mfr.'s 30-day money back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Designed and quality tested in the USA
- US-based company with in-house customer support
NEW 6th Generation Features!
- Replacing the laser tube on 6th Gen is a much quicker and simpler process than with 5th Gen
- Improved Tube Mounting System better secures the laser tube
- Gantry is smoother with 6th Gen for a steadier cut
- The configuration for hooking up accessories is better for 6th Gen, with more intuitive location of water, air, power plug-ins
- Connecting a rotary is easier for 6th Gen, with easy to access connection to y-driver
- Electrical components more protected and secured in 6th Gen because of an internal wall separating electronics from cutting bed
Engraving Area: 20" x 12"
Work Area: 20" x 12"
Machine Dimensions: 32" x 20" x 8.25"
Laser Type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
Net Weight: 70 lbs.
Laser Power: 40W/45W/90W
Power Supply: AC 110V
Gross Power: Less than 1000W
Driving System: Stepper
Cooling Mode: Recirculating Water-cooling and protection system
Operating Temperature: 0 - 45°C
Controlling Software: RetinaEngrave Ethernet + USB Direct Print Drivers ( 100% USA Software )
Air Assist: Air assist connection to blow away smoke at the laser head while laser is cutting
Red Dot Pointer: Integrated beam combiner+red dot pointer
Includes dual processor ARM + DSP Retina Engrave 3D Ethernet + USB, Laser Direct Print software, 40W laser tube, honeycomb table, water pump, fan, air compressor and 4" exhaust port.