Forney Premier Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmet, Edge DISCONTINUED
Forney SKU: M409924 55703
- M409924 55703
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Premier Series™ Auto-darkening Welding Helmet is ideal for beginner welders. This user friendly, comfortable and functional welding helmet is economical for a wide range of basic needs.
- Lightweight (less than 1 lb.), impact resistant, fireproof shell
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal switch controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments
- Solar cells with non-replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology
- Meets all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
5.97 sq. in. (3.62" x 1.65") viewing area
DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 15 amps)
Two optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
1/16,000 per second switching speed
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.