Forney Advantage Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet DISCONTINUED
Forney SKU: M409926 55705
- M409926 55705
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The Forney® Advantage Series™ Auto-darkening Welding Helmet is the ideal helmet for intermediate or advanced welders. User friendly and comfortable welding helmet has increased functionality features which enable longer performance as compared to basic auto-darkening welding helmets. An economical choice for a wide range of intermediary user needs. Lightweight (approximately 1 lb.), high impact resistant nylon shell. Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations.
- 7.70 sq. in. (3.93" x 1.96") viewing area
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 8 amps)
- Four optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- 1/16,000 per second switching speed
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications
- Internal stepless controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology
Meets all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1337 and AS/NZS1338 safety standards.