Fischertechnik Robotics TXT Controller
Fischertechnik SKU: M406125 522429
- M406125 522429
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Fischertechnik Controller is easily operated with the color 2.4" touch display. The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides a wireless interface for numerous applications. The interfaces also include a USB host port. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of memory capacity. Controllers can easily be coupled.
- 32-bit dual core, ARM Cortex A8 processor (500mHz) + Cortex M3
- Memory capacity: 128 MB DDR3 RAM, 64 MB flash
- 320 x 240 pixel, color touch display
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital, analog 0-9V DC, analog 0-5kO
- 4 high speed numerical inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
- 4 motor outputs, 9V, 250mA: Speed infinitely variable, short circuit proof, alternative 8 individual outputs
- Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Infrared receiver diode for Fischertechnik Control Set transmitter
- USB 2.0 mini USB port for connection to PC
- USB Host interface: USB A port for Fischertechnik USB camera, USB sticks, etc.
- Camera interface: over USB Host, Linux camera driver integrated into operating system
- 10-pin male connector for additional inputs & outputs as well as I2C interface
- Integrated loud speaker
- Integrated real time clock w/exchangeable buffer battery
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming possible w/ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library & many others
- Dimensions 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 1"
- Power supply: 9V DC 3.45 mm socket, or 2.5 mm Fischertechnik sockets (for Accu Pack)
Requires Accu Set or Power Set, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog