Festool Plunge Cut Track Saw TS 75 EQ-F-Plus-FS USA
Festool SKU: M404634 575390
- M404634 575390
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Scribe Line = Cut Line - Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) retracts into the housing during plunge cuts. The riving knife keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback, leaving you in control of the operation.
- Riving knife - Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw’s motor from thermal and current overload.
- MMC Electronics - Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system. When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously. The saw is also locked into a position to facilitate easy arbor bolt removal.
- Power - The TS 75 is our most powerful plunge cut saw, providing enough power to slice through the toughest of materials with little concern for swirl or burn marks.
- Depth Of Cut - At 2-3/4" depth of cut, the TS 75 can power through thick stock with ease.
- Slip Clutch - A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Guide rail precision - The TS 75 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts.
Cutting depth at 45°: 2-1/8" (55 mm)
Cutting depth: 0" - 3" (0 - 75 mm)
Power consumption: 1,600 watt
Saw blade diameter: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
Angular range: 0 - 47°
Weight: 13.67 lbs. (6.2 kg)
Includes TS 75 EQ-F-PLUS USA, HW standard saw blade W36, 75" guide rail FS 1900, splinterguard, sight window, wrench and SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog