Festool Plunge Cut Track Saw TS 55 REQ-F-Plus-FS USA
Festool SKU: M404632 575388
- M404632 575388
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal
- System efficiency Do more with less. Less equipment, less space, and less time with the Festool System
- Guide rail precision - A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts
- Scribe Line = Cut Line - The TS 55 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts
- Plunge Cut Action - Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Riving knife - Integrated spring-loaded riving knife keeps the cut kerf open and the material away from the rear of the blade, reducing the chance of kickback and leaving the user in control.
- MMC Electronics - Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw’s motor from thermal and current overload
- Rotating Dust Port - Direct dust away from the saw, user, and the material or connect it to a Festool CT dust extractor for tool-triggered dust capture
- The triple motor bearing improves the smoothness of cutting action and extends the service life of the tool.
- Zero-tearout cutting - With the Guide Rail Splinterguard and an integrated, replaceable Splinterguard on the TS, you’ll get zero-tearout cuts, reducing rework and material waste.
Cutting depth at 45°: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
Cutting depth: 0" - 2-1/8" (0 - 55 mm)
Power consumption: 1,200 watt
Saw blade diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
Angular range: -1 - 47°
Weight: 9.92 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Includes TS 55 REQ-F-PLUS USA, fine tooth saw blade HW W48, 55" guide rail FS 1400, splinterguard, flag window, vision panel, wrench and SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog