Festool Jigsaw PS 420 EBQ-Plus DISCONTINUEDSKU: M404530 561593
- M404530 561593
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
Festool has firmly established itself as the innovation leader in jigsaws and jigsaw blades, producing a system that delivers effortless, precise cuts like no other. Coupled with the right blade, high performance motors and MMC electronics will consistently power through virtually any material. Smooth, perpendicular curves, splinter-free cuts, and a sharply reduced need to sand cut surfaces are what you can expect from a Festool jigsaw.
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Conquer any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the robust blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
Tackle your most demanding applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Jigsaw. It features multiple optional base plates for cutting wood, wood-like materials, plastics, and metals, adapting to your most challenging tasks.
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
Power consumption: 400 watt
Stroke rate: 1,500 - 3,800 RPM
Pendulum cover adjustment in stages: 4
Cutting depth in wood: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
Cutting depth in steel (soft): 3/8" (10 mm)
Cutting depth in NF metals: 3/4" (20 mm)
Weight: 4.19 lbs. (1.9 kg)
Includes 2 saw blades, splinter guard and Systainer box.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.