Festool Domino DF 500 Tenon Assortment Systainer
Festool SKU: M404515 498899
- M404515 498899
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Festool Beech Tenons are made from all-natural, solid hardwood for strength and stability. The Beech Tenon serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications such as furniture, cabinetmaking, casing and frame work. The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense beech tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat, and consistent surfaces. The DOMINO Tenon is embossed with glue pockets, and is approximately 2mm shorter than nominal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue. Tenons come in removable plastic bins.
- SYSTAINER to sort and keep DOMINO tenons together and for easy access to them when working
- Includes three plastic, removable storage bins with dividers
- Includes new T-Loc SYSTAINER
- DOMINO 4 x 20, 5 x 30, 6 x 40, 8 x 40, 8 x 50, 10 x 50 mm and DOMINO router cutters for sizes 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10
For the DOMINO DF 500
Includes 5 cutters (4, 5, 6, 8 and 10), DOMINO Assortment SYSTAINER, and 1060 tenons. Tenon assortment: 4 x 20mm (450), 5 x 30mm (225); 6 x 40mm (150); 8 x 40mm (100); 8 x 50mm (75); 10 x 50mm (60). Cutter assortment: D8mm (1) and D10mm (1).
- View in our Catalog View Catalog