Festool CT 15 HEPA Dust Extractor
- M404627 574831
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. However, we may be able to find a suitable replacement. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The CT 15 HEPA dust extractor has a 3.96 gallon container that extracts dust, dirt and water. Its design ensures that almost the entire container volume can be used for long periods of work without having to change the filter bag.
The CT 15 is Full Unit HEPA Certified with an adjustable high-performance turbine. Offering a robust design for a long service life, compact and stable footprint and a chassis with steel axles. And backed by Festool's 3-year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear. An economical choice, the CT 15 includes many of the standard features found in other Festool dust extractor models. Auto-start tool-triggered activation, Full HEPA Unit Certification, variable suction, a touch control panel, and a Mfr.'s 3-year comprehensive warranty which cover wear and tear. The CT 15 offers a compact footprint and lightweight design that are well suited for jobsite use.
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Touch operation for intuitive control of the mobile dust extractor
- Externally accessible main filter for easy replacement
- Cleaning accessories already among the items included and stored in the mobile dust extractor
- Container/filter bag capacity 3.96/3.3 gallons
- Flat storage area is ideal for storing consumables
- Elastic tie-down strap included to secure vacuum hose on top of CT for convenient transport
Power consumption: 350-1200 Watts
Max. volume flow: 130 CFM
Max. vacuum: 96" static water lift
Filter Rating: HEPA
Noise Level: 62-72 dBa (depending on suction level)
Hose: 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm dia.)
Container/filter bag capacity: 4.0 / 3.3 gal
Dimensions: 18.5"L x 12.6"W x 17.1"H
Weight: 23.8 lbs
What's in the box
11-1/2' Ribbed Standard Hose (note: hose is not anti-static)
The CT 15 does not have Bluetooth connectivity and there is no option for Bluetooth as an add-on.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.