Elenco Electronic Snap Circuits Pro with Computer Interface
Elenco SKU: M390349 SC-500S
- M390349 SC-500S
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! The full-color project book will make it a snap to construct projects related to transformer, relays, 7-segment LED displays, transistors and diodes. Also learn series/parallel circuits, AM/FM radios, resistance and capacitance. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Uses AA batteries.
The PC compatible computer interface lets students "look" at the electrical signals by turning a PC into an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It does not use the computer to control the circuits; it is only to monitor them.
- Build over 500 exciting projects plus, 73 bonus computer interfaced projects
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- PC compatible only
Some experiments include:
- FM radio
- Adjustable light control
- Digital voice recorder
- AC generator
Includes 75+ parts including recording IC, FM module, analog meter, transformer and manual.
Requires 4 AA batteries, sold separately.
The software in this product is not Mac compatible.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog