Element 14 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Starter Kit
Element14 SKU: M533341 83-20181RK
- M533341 83-20181RK
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
A great start to getting up and running, this kit provides the core products needed to start exploring the world of Raspberry Pi™. Just add your keyboard, HDMI cable and monitor.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
Applications: Embedded Design & Development, Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, IoT (Internet of Things)
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, 16 GB SD card with OS, power supply and case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog