Element 14 Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Computing Kit
Element14 SKU: M533342 83-20184RK
- M533342 83-20184RK
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
One of the most exciting aspects of the Raspberry Pi is its ability to interact with the physical world by way of its GPIO pins. This kit provides the components needed to measure light levels, accept switch inputs, and power lights. Using the included breakout board, jumper wires, and breadboard, interfacing with your Pi's GPIO pins is easier than ever. Let your imagination run wild!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
Applications: Embedded Design & Development, Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, IoT (Internet of Things)
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, 16 GB SD card with OS, power supply, case, project pack with components, breakout board and breadboard.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog