The Raspberry Pi™ is a low cost, credit card sized computer with big features! Capabilities like built-in word processing, spreadsheets, image editing and compatibility with many standard computer peripherals makes the Pi a formidable option for those who like to keep computing small and simple. This kit includes everything you need to get started using the Raspberry Pi, including a mini keyboard with touchpad. Just hook up to your monitor to start computing.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
Applications: Embedded Design & Development, Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, IoT (Internet of Things)
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, 16 GB SD card with OS, power supply, case, HDMI cable and mini wireless keyboard with touchpad.