Drill Doctor 750X Combination Bit Sharpener
Drill Doctor SKU: M683002 DD750X
- M683002 DD750X
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The top of the line 750X sharpens drill bits from 3/32" to 3/4". Point angles can be set anywhere from 115° to 140°. Adjustable material take-off allows you to adjust the amount of material removed during sharpening - extending the life of your bits. The 750X is built to stand up to professional use.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 3/4"
- Custom point angle sharpening: set any angle from 115° to 140°
- Adjustable material take-off: Allows user to change the amount of material removed during sharpening to further extend the life of your bits
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and Masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits.
- "Push to Stop" drill point splitting port: Will not allow you to over split the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6' power cord
- Mfr.'s 3-year warranty
Includes 750X Drill Bit Sharpener, 3/4" chuck (for bits from 3/32" to 3/4"), 180 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed), user guide, carrying bag and wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels).
- View in our Catalog View Catalog