Dremel Velocity Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit
Dremel SKU: M343009 VC60-01
- M343009 VC60-01
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
The Dremel Velocity™ is the power tool that bridges the gap between traditional oscillating tools and rough-cutting tools, such as reciprocating saws and circular saws. The Velocity tool allows you to tackle larger jobs that other traditional oscillating tools can’t. With a powerful 7.0 AMP motor, an integrated control foot, 5 degrees of oscillation angle, and a newly designed, patented drive system, users can now feel confident about making long and accurate cuts quickly in a variety of materials.
Velocity is a two position tool; with the control foot open, the tool is great for making long, accurate cuts in panel materials, and with the control foot closed, the tool is a high-powered traditional oscillating tool optimal for any cutting, scraping, sanding, grinding or grout removal application. The Velocity is an ideal tool for professionals who want a fast-cutting, low dust tool to get through plywood, drywall, conduit, PVC pipe, 2 x 4 and tile backer.
- More convenient and easier to use than recip and circular saws for all your remodeling projects
- The most power, in a compact design, to tackle any cut anywhere faster
- Patented control foot for long cuts in sheet material, and easily folds away when tackling detailed work
- Compatible with all universal multi-tool accessories – cut a variety of materials with ease
- Hyper and precision variable speed - for optional performance in a variety of materials
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Oscillations Per Minute: 10,000-16,000
Cord Length: 7'
Weight: 8.81 lbs. (4kg)
Includes panel blade, pipe/2x4 blade, wood/drywall blade, 6 sanding sheets and bag.