Dremel DigiLab LC40 Laser Cutter
Dremel SKU: M343007 LC40-01
- M343007 LC40-01
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
$125.00 handling charge will be added to this product.
Bridging the tradition of making with the future of digital creation, Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter adds a new edge to your projects. Whether you’re creating custom pieces or engraving high res artwork — Dremel’s digital tools make it easy to transform your vision into reality. The only limit is your imagination.
- Reliable Brand and Product: Trusted by Makers for 85 Years
- Wifi Connectivity: Perfect for Multi-Device Makerspaces
- HD Touchscreen: Easily Run Jobs Directly on Laser Cutter
- Camera Integration: Import Material Photo and Reduce Misprints
- Safety: SMART Sensors Detect Issues and Help Troubleshoot
Advanced Hardware Made Simple
- Touch Screen Start, pause and view project status directly on the LED touch screen without the need to reopen the software on your computer.
- Onboard Software Software is built directly into the laser, which enables internet-free reliability to run projects.
- Smart Camera High-resolution camera enables users to capture and precisely place designs within the software suite.
- Made-for-Laser Materials Demel's materials have been hand-selected to work perfectly with the laser to allow for more time creating and less time experimenting.
Powerful & Intuitive Software
- Intuitive Software The laser software is easy to use from the start and includes advanced features with which users can apply and explore their creativity.
- Optimized Materials The laser’s advanced material library is flexible and ever-evolving as its creative community continues to build new projects.
- Auto-Array Dremel's auto-array feature enables users to quickly duplicate projects so no time is wasted.
- Fast Separation Dremel's software easily detects layers from 2D design software. This eliminates the need to separate individual layers, which saves time and spares users the headache.
Relax, it’s a Dremel
- Ridiculously Tested The laser has been slammed, dropped and put through a serious amount of testing to ensure product longevity and reliability in all settings, from business to classroom.
- UL Approved The laser is the first model in the market to be independently certified to ensure the unit is safe for home, studio or school.
- Stays Cool The laser is accompanied by our innovative Hex Box, which continuously runs cool water through the laser tube, to support all-day run times.
- Safety Sensors Our patented array of smart sensors with real-time safety diagnostics puts users at ease with the promise that the machine will run safely at all times.
Engraving Area: 18.4" x 12"
Cutting Area: 20" x 12"
Max Engraving: 1.25"
Max Cutting Height: 1/4"
Laser Power: 40W
Machine Dimensions: 7-7/8"H x 32-1/3"W x 20-3/8"D
Machine weight: 70 lbs.
Hex Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9-1/2"W x 7"D
Includes laser cutter, hex box, connector cord, box cap, tote bag, acrylic sheet, honeycomb plate, water hoses, air tube, hex key wrench, pack alcohol wipes, spacer puck, alignment paper, exhaust duct with clamps, exhaust shroud with screws and Ethernet cable.