Dremel This variable-speed cordless rotary tool kit offers the highest performance and versatility of all Dremel cordless rotary tools. The strength of its motor facilitates maximum performance at all speed levels. This cordless rotary tool kit's list of included accessories is extensive, but for those who need even more flexibility, you can pair any Dremel rotary tool accessory or attachment with the 8220. Best of all, with the tool's slim ergonomic body, you'll get a 360° grip zone for control in any position.
- 33% longer run time compared to the Dremel 8200 when cutting screws
- Lithium-ion battery maintains charge up to 2 years while in storage
- Separate on/off switch & speed control retains speed setting for the perfect speed every time
- EZ Twist™ nose cap with wrench for fast accessory changes
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth & quiet operation
- Comfort grip housing for easier handling & better control
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
12V, 1.5 Amp
Speed 5,000 - 30,000 rpm
Tool size 6"L x 3"W
Tool weight 1.6 lbs.
Includes 1 lithium-ion battery pack, charger, multi-purpose cutting attachment, 2 mandrels (401 & 402), 1/2" coarse sanding drum (407), two 1/2" 60 grit sanding bands (408), 4 felt polishing wheels (414), 4 emery polishing wheels (425), 1-1/4" fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheel (426), polishing compound (421), four 1" felt polishing wheels (429), three 1/2" 120 grit sanding bands (432), three 1/2" 240 grit sanding bands (445), multi-purpose cutting bit (561), aluminum oxide grinding wheel (541), 5/8" aluminum oxide grinding stone (8193), wrench, & micro case.