DGP Piranha II Tungsten Grinder 300G w/Vacuum System
DGPSKU: W333101 DGP-PG2-A-V2
- W333101 DGP-PG2-A-V2
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This grinder is easy to set up and operate, and is a safer alternative to a standard bench grinder. The universal collet will properly sharpen tungsten welding electrode diameters from .040" (1.0mm) to 3/32" (2.4mm) and as short as 3/4” (19.5mm) and taper angles from 10˚ - 60˚. It's fully enclosed and will contain excess tungsten dust. Ideal for general welding usage and will support a handful of welders using it on a daily basis.
- 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life, and weld penetration
- Correctly and consistently diamond grind longitudinally in less than 30 seconds
- Diamond grinds, flats, and notches Tungsten economically
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off
- Double-sided grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value
- Compact, durable, and solid design with no vibration features recessed carry handle
Range of Included Angle: 10° – 60°
Electrode Diameters: .040", 1/16", 3/32"
Minimum Electrode Length: 1.75"
Voltage: 110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 60 Watts
Motor: 6,000 rpm, .5 amps
Size: 36"L x 36"W x:52"H
Weight: 141 lbs.
foam insulated cabinet
3 Allen wrenches