Dexter Arduberry for Raspberry Pi and Arduino Shields DISCONTINUED
DEXTER SKU: M336005 ARDUBERRY
- M336005 ARDUBERRY
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The Arduberry is a simple and inexpensive way to bring Arduino shields to the Raspberry Pi (all versions). The device is a shield that slides over the Raspberry Pi and allows you to stack and use Arduino shields. The Arduberry requires no physical configuration to work with most shields. You can write Arduino sketches (programs) right on your Raspberry Pi.
- Connects Arduino Shields to the Raspberry Pi
- Power through USB or the Raspberry Pi
- Fully Assembled
- No physical configuration or soldering to work with most shields
- Ships ready to work
- Credit card size, stacks on top of Raspberry Pi
- View in our Catalog View Catalog