Delta Heavy-duty Oscillating Spindle Sander
Delta SKU: M727946 31-484
- M727946 31-484
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- Powerful 1 HP, 110V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 71 OPM
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for optimum dust management and minimum vibration
- Precision ground cast iron table
- 1-1/2" oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve while protecting wood from excess heat created by a fixed oscillating spindle
- Unique 0° to 45° tilting spindle arbor design allows for adjusting the sanding angle and to bevel sand while the table remains flat
- Adjustable positive stops at 45° and 90° and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience
- Heavy-duty, cast iron trunnion system supports oil bath gear box; provides increased stability and accuracy
- Smooth precision ball bearings support the main spindle and heavy duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations
- Removable rear access panel making spindle adjustments and changes easier
- Oversized cast iron, chrome polished tilt wheel with knurled lock knob
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenches
- Mfr's 5-year warranty
- CSA Listed
Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 1 Phase
Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 71 OPM with 1-1/2" oscillation length
Insert Diameter: 8-3/4"
Dust Port: 4"
Base size: 19-3/4"L x 24-3/4"W (38"W with handle and motor cover)
Table: 24-1/2"L x 24-5/8"W x 38-3/8"H
Tool weight: 374 lbs.
Includes steel spindles and sanding sleeves (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"), rubber spindles and sanding sleeves (3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4"), oblong table inserts (small, medium, large), round table inserts (small, medium, large) and wrenches.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog