Delta 26" Dual Drum Sander
Delta SKU: W727943 31-481
- W727943 31-481
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls; 1/6 HP, 1 phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM
- Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12-1/4"T x 25-1/2"W
- Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
- Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
- Heavy-duty steel frame design with superior finish for long-lasting durability
- Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
- Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation & removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
- Magnetic on/off main motor switch; removable key switch for variable speed feed belt motor
- Two 4" dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFM
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
Main Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz TEFC, 1 Phase
Feed Motor: 1/6 HP, 1 Phase, Variable Speed
Speeds: 1,550 RPM Drums; 3 to 20 FPM Feed Belt
Sanding Capacity: 12-1/4"T x 25-1/2"W
Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/4"
Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 6"
Drums: 5" x 26", Aluminum
Sanding Strip Size: 5-1/8" x 92-1/2"
Tool Size: 31"W x 46"L x 53"H
Tool weight: 418 lbs.
Includes (2) 4" integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, 80 grit & 120 grit sanding strips.