Delta 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Cruzer Miter SawSKU: M420709 26-2251
- M420709 26-2251
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
The DELTA Cruzer 26-2251 12" Sliding Miter Saw features military-grade aluminum frame members with heavy duty bearings for superb cutting with unsurpassed accuracy, smoothness, and durability. Wide, sliding fences supports crown molding for up to 7-1/2" vertically nested and 6-1/2" of base molding. Our newly integrated SHADOWLINE™ LED cut alignment system, displays a precise cut line with no demand for readjustment. The DELTA Cruzer provides 60° right, and 50° left angles with positive stops at the most common miter positions. The patented load arm support bracket is military-grade aluminum that delivers incredible accuracy for countless years.
- 12" blade with versatile flip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. crosscut capacity
- Adjustable crown fence lock increases stacked crown capacity at 45° to 7-1/2"
- Dual bevel 47° left/47° right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel angles and an easy to reach lever override to move between stops.
- 50° left miter/60° right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement
- Flip-down slide lock for super accurate plunge cuts of crown and other stacked trim pieces
- Easily adjustable sliding tension for personalizing slide action
- Molded handle and ergonomic trigger is comfortable for right or left handed users
- 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
- Adjustable cutting depth
- Clear retractable blade guard for full view of cutting area during alignment and cutting
- 1.5" dust port for vacuum connection and excellent dust collection
Blade Size: 12" dia.
Arbor Hole Size: 1"
Speed (RPM): 4,000 r/min
Cord Length: 7'.
Warranty: 5 years
Blade Change: Keyed (Torx Wrench)
Max Cut Thickness: 6.5"
Max degree Miter Cuts Left: 50°
Max Degree Miter Cuts Right: 60°
Overall Size: 30"D x 21.5"H x 25.5"W
Weight: 57 lbs.
Maximum 1.5" x 17.25" (2 X 18 lumber)
Miter 0° / Bevel 0° 3.5" x 13.25" (4 x 14 lumber)
Miter 0° / Bevel 45° 1.5" x 13.25" (2 x 14 lumber)
Miter 45° / Bevel 0° 3.5" x 9.25" (4 x 10 lumber)
Miter 45° / Bevel 45° 1.5" x 9.25" (2 x 10 lumber)
Baseboard (Vertical) 6.5" (maximum cutting depth)
Crown (Nested) 7.5"
What's in the box
2 Support Extensions