Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed.
Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Single-cast trunnion system offers incredible vibration control with continuous smooth operation and dependable accuracy. Sure-Lock™ dual front cranks make adjusting blade height and bevel easy, accurate, and repeatable.
- Bevel dial for easy, accurate fine tuning of the blade w/in 1/4°
- Large, stable cast-iron base cabinet
- USA-made Marathon Motor provides added power (4,000 rpm)
- Larger table provides 15" workpiece support in front of the blade
- Large blade opening eases fine tuning riving knife & blade changes
- Push-button, 1-wrench arbor lock simplifies blade changes
- Large, multi-directional, easy-access on/off switch can be activated from any angle, sturdy mounting bracket allows knee/foot operation
- Bi-level dust extraction uses 1 collector hose coupled w/sloping lower cabinet to navigate dust (sealed bevel gauge)
- Black-precision Biesemeyer® fence system provides hairline pointer & built-in tape for precision set-ups, cut after cut
- 9-ply fence faces w/improved tolerances & cam front lock lever provides overlock w/curved edge
- Tool-free split guard w/true rise-&-fall riving knife & easier line-of-sight w/blade & workpiece
- 5-yr. mfr.'s warranty
- USA made
230V, 3 HP, 1 Phase, Push-button Starter.
Cutting capacity: depth of cut 3-1/8", 45° bevel 2-1/8", rip 52"R, 13-1/2"L.
Positive stops 45° & 90°.
Dado capacity 1-1/8"W.
Table 31"L x 42"W x 35"H (87"L w/extensions & table board).
Tool size w/wing 84"L x 42"W x 41"H.
Tool weight 661 lbs. (shipping).
Includes 52" Biesemeyer fence, table board & fence legs (2" x 2" x 34-1/4").
Shown with Accesory drawer (78-970), sold separately.