Delta 10" Portable Contractor Table Saw with Stand, DISCONTINUED
Delta SKU: M738952 36-6022
- M738952 36-6022
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This product has been discontinued. Midwest can source a wide range of items not listed on our web site or in our catalog. Please call customer service for details at (800) 831-5904.
The Delta 36-6022 table saw was designed with the woodworker in mind. It is maximized for precision, stability, and storage. The 30" right hand rip capacity and 12" left hand rip capacity makes the 36-6022 perfect for any job. An easy one step folding stand allows for a quick and easy cleanup. Industry standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside of the throat plate.
- New “T” style fence for improved accuracy
- Unique tubular frame for maximum support and stability
- Easy “One Step” folding stand for fast removal and storage
- Saw can be removed from stand for use as box saw
- Aluminum table top with RH table extension
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise-and fall riving knife by using a lever on the inside the throat plate
- Tool-less assembly of riving knife and anti-kickback pawls
- Blade retracts below table top for easy clean-up of table top.
- Fence and guard storage on side of saw
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Speed: 5000 RPM
Blade Tilt: 45° Left
Max. Depth of Cut: at 90° 3-1/2", at 45° 2-1/2
Max. Rip: 30"R, 12"L
Table Size: 19.56"W x 26"
Table Coating: Yes, Anti-Friction
Dado Capacity: 13/16: x 8" (stacked)
Dust Port Size: 2-1/2"
Width with Fence: 45-3/4"
Table Height: 34-3/4"
Weight: 92 lbs.
Includes T-square fence, 10" carbide tipped blade, miter gauge, blade guard assembly, anti-kickback pawls, 2 blade wrenches, push stick and mobile stand.