Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed.
Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saw is designed for portability and high quality performance.
- Unique tubular stand for maximum support & stability
- Ease of mobility w/2 fixed wheels & 1 swivel wheel
- Cast iron table top w/1-LH & 2-RH stamped steel extension wings
- Heavy-duty 1-piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Heavy-duty Biesemeyer style fence w/dual rip windows
- Quick assembly stand w/less parts, allows fast assembly
- Blade brake stops blade within seconds of power being turned off
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
- Industry Standard tool-free split guard design allows a true rise & fall riving knife by using a lever on inside of the throat plate
- Tool-less assembly of riving knife & anti-kickback pawls
- Mfr.'s 5-yr. warranty
- UL Listed
Dual voltage 120V– 240V
Motor 15 Amp, 1 PH, 60 Hz
Blade Tilt: 45° Left
Max. cut capacity at 45°, 2-1/4", at 90°, 3-1/2"
Rip capacity, right 30", left 15"
Dado capacity: 13/16" x 8" stacked dado
Dust port size 2-1/2" hose w/4" adapter
Table size 20"W x 27"D (50"W x 27"D w/wings)
Tool size 57"W (w/fence) x 33"D x 44"H
Weight 230 lbs.
Includes steel stand, integral dust chute, a T-Square® fence system, t-slot miter gauge, on/off switch, cast iron table, extension wings, seethrough blade guard with anti-kickback fingers & 10" carbide blade.